Abbey Dental Membership
- Annual Membership £7.75 per month*
- Dental Membership £14.49 per month*
- Hygiene Membership £18.99 per month*
- Number of dental appointments and scale and polishes with the dentist per year
- Number of hygiene visits with the therapist per year
- Discount on laboratory based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Discount on any fillings
- Discount on further dental treatments
- Discount on additional hygiene care
- Worldwide dental Emergency Assistance Scheme****
- Eligibility to request assistance
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** The provision of routine examinations is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice, excludes implants and orthodontics.
**** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to otter support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless il first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit Prices correct at the time of going to print.
And there’s more…
- Routine x-rays.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Emergency appointments during surgery hours.
- Special promotions at the practice.
- A warranty on any dental work.
How do you register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.