Dental Implants are the answer
Implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss. Additionally, implants may be used in conjunction with other restorative procedures for maximum effectiveness. We can use dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth with durable, permanent artificial teeth that are shaped and coloured to match the teeth around them. If a tooth is badly decayed or broken and cannot be repaired with a crown, a dental implant can offer a strong, naturallooking replacement. Implants can also be used to anchor dentures, and are very effective for denture wearers to improve the stability and retention of loose dentures. Whether you need a single space closing, implant retained bridge, or full denture stability, dental implants offer a great permanent alternative to premature tooth loss.
The dental implant procedure
A small titanium screw is gently placed into the jawbone, making sure that it seats completely. Due to the unique properties of the implant, it takes several weeks for the bone to attach to the implant – this process is called integration. Once the bone has integrated with the implant, we can attach a custom made porcelain crown to the implant, effectively creating a new permanent tooth. This restores the unsightly gap with a natural looking tooth, restoring your confidence and ability to chew. Dental implants look, feel and function like your natural teeth so you can forget about them and enjoy their benefits.
Benefits of dental implants for missing teeth
• Implants replace missing and failing teeth instantly
• Long-term solution to problems caused by missing or failing teeth
• Restore the healthy function and appearance of lost natural teeth
• Eat, chew, and speak with confidence again
• Smile with confidence again
• More secure alternatives to dentures
• No need for invasive bridgework involving the grinding down of healthy teeth structure
• Help preserve the structure of other healthy teeth
• Can replace dentures entirely providing a healthy and functional smile
• Maintains a youthful appearance and restores your natural smile.